Wednesday, May 8, 2013

It's the waiting game...

It's the waiting game, it's the game we're in & the waiting game is my favorite game... no wait, no it's not. I actually really hate the waiting game. If patience is a virtue I am severely lacking. What am I awaiting? WHEELS & TIRES!!!

Found a great deal on the most awesome white wheels with pink trim, and nice new tires from Discount Tire Direct, unfortunately the wheels are discontinued. The maker Konig Wheels says they have them still but they're in China. My wheels are now on a slow boat from China. *sigh*

I know I will love them when they get here. I know Trixie will drive better with new tires and will look better with new wheels. This part of her transformation from a basic Honda Civic to the perfect car for me is the hardest. The waiting game will be the death of me.

No comments:

Post a Comment